Top Ten Tuesday is a feature hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
1. Hermione Granger (Harry Potter Series) Intelligent, loyal, compassionate. What more can I say?
2. Eowyn (Lord of the Rings) Eowyn is basically the embodiment of a warrior princess. She is so kick-ass!
3. Fantine (Les Miserables) She was such a devoted mother that went into prostitution for her child. They pulled her teeth out! If that is not the epitome of mother love, what is?
4. Marmee (Little Women) Marmee had the strength to keep her family together while her husband went out to fight in the war. She is my hero.
5. Agent Carter (Marvel’s Agent Carter) This is by far one of my favorite shows this year. Peggy Carter is beating the patriarchy one bad guy at a time.
6. Leslie Knope (Parks and Rec) I aspire to be her. Intelligent, relentless, go-getter, and an amazing friend.
7. Donna Meagle (Parks and Rec) Donna to care what other people thought and to do you. #treatyoself
8. Linda Belcher (Bob’s Burgers) Supportive and loving mother and wife. She’s goofy, but she’s a great example.
9. Tina Belcher (Bob’s Burgers) Tina is my hero in that she is all about being ok with who you are. You do you, Tina!
10. Jessica Huang (Fresh Off the Boat) Another great new show that has just aired. I want her to be my best friend.