My name is Sofi. I’m a mom to a precious baby and feisty cat who like to team up and cause so much mischief. I’m also a wife and an auditor.
Thing I love:
- My little family
- Reading, buying, and collecting books
- Sharing books I love with other people
- Being Catholic
- My Mexican heritage
- Latin American literature
- Spending time with my husband at the end of the day after putting the baby to sleep and picking up all the destruction that has ensued
Things I dislike:
- Ants (especially in your car #floridalife)
- not being able to renew a library book
My mission is to encourage other people to read and read broadly. I want people to realize that reading is not a chore. Reading is a way to expand your understanding of the world and people around you. Everyone can learning something new everyday day, and if I, a mom who works 8 to 5, has time to read, anyone an find time to read.
Feel free to either fill out the form on my Contact page or email me at email@example.com