I was nominated by Rabbit Ears Production Blog. Thanks so much for the nomination! The Liebster Award is a chain award that was created by bloggers, and is a tradition to make new friends in the blogging community.
The rules :
- Thank and link the person who nominated you.
- Answer the questions given by the nominator.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers.
- Create 11 new questions for the nominees to answer.
- Notify all nominees via social media/blogs.
Here are the Questions:
1. What was the first book series you have read?
Harry Potter. Definitely.
2. What movie adaptation of a book did you enjoyed and what movie adaptation of a book did you hated?
I loved the newest BBC Emma. I thought it really well done, and in my opinion, it’s the best adaptation of the book. I enjoyed the Hobbit movies, but they did not match the book.
3. What underrated book would you recommend for anyone to read?
American Born Chinese. It’s a graphic novel by the same author as Boxers & Saints.
4. What are your pet peeves about books?
I hate mass paperback books. I just don’t like them.
5. Do you read comic books or children’s books?
I don’t really read any comics or children’s book. I do occasionally read middle grade books and some manga.
6. Who is your favorite literary hero and heroine?
Samwise Gangee, the unsung hero of the Lord of the Rings trilogy.
7. What book character would you like to meet in real life?
Mrs. Weasley from the Harry Potter series. I feel like her personality would be a hoot.
8. What’s the scariest book you had ever read?
Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark. That book’s illustrations haunted me for a long time.
9. Do you have a page for other blogs you stalk?
I’m not really sure I do. I use Bloglovin to read blogs I follow, and I just have a bookmark folder for others. I don’t really stalk blogs.
10. Do you use Instagram to show pictures of your book collection?
Very rarely. I use my Instagram (@sofita89) for both my personal use as well as my blog, so I tend to take more pictures of my everyday life rather than just book pictures. I really want people to get to know the writer behind the blog. I also tend to follow people who instagram don’t exclusively instagram just book. I think that becomes a little repetitive.
11. Are there any good books you would like to recommend to anyone?
Oh lordy lord. I have so many! Pretty much any Gabriel Garcia Marquez novella or short story.
I nominate everyone who is reading this since I’m really horrible about tagging people. Just post a link to your answers in the comments below!
Here are my questions:
- What was your favorite book during your childhood?
- If you could live in any time period, which one would it be?
- What fantasy land would you like to visit (Hogwarts, Narnia, Neverland, etc.)?
- What has been your top three books of 2015?
- Do you read graphic novels, manga, or comic books?
- What genre is the least appealing to you?
- What social media do you use in addition to your blog?
- What inspired you to start a blog?
- Have you read/seen Harry Potter? If so, what is your patronus? If you haven’t read/seen HP, what is your spirit animal?
- What is your favorite Disney movie?
- Tell one random fact about yourself.