This is a question series hosted by Kendra at Catholic All Year. Check out her blog!
This week’s topics include land lines, summer reading, advice, and massages!
1. Do you have a land line?
I do not have a land line. I moved into my apartment a year ago, and did not have enough money in my budget for a land line or cable. I just use my cellphone. I feel like a many people in my generation have moved away from landlines, and there has been a decline in these services.
2. What is your least favorite food?
I love all food, but I think my least favorite food would have to be venison. I do not like the taste of venison. AT ALL. Besides that, I will pretty much eat anything else.
3. What’s on your summer reading list?
Oh wow. So many thing! Here are some of the title below.
4. Is there something that people consistently ask for your advice on? What is it?
Not really. I don’t really get asked for advice. Oh my. What does that say about me?
5. What’s the most physically demanding thing you’ve ever done?
Hmmm… This is a hard one. I think the most physically demanding thing I have ever done has been physical therapy for my knee. They really push you to the limit. It was physically and mentally grueling.
6. How do you feel about massages?