Time Devoted to Reading
- I will be reading as much as I can. I work full time so I’m going to try to read during lunch or whenever I have a few minutes to spare. It’s going to be pretty tight, so we shall see how well I do.
- To finish at least four books. I need to finish as many library books as I can before they are due.
- Read more than 700 pages.
- Comment on at least 2 blogs daily.
- Participate in a twitter chat or challenge.
Books to Read
- Why We Broke Up by Daniel Handler (however many pages I have left)
- Boxers and Saints by Gene Luen Yang
- Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green and David Levithan
- Me, Earl and the Dying Girl by Jesse Andrews
- Grave Mercy by Robin LaFevers
Check back during the week as I do daily updates and (maybe) some challenges. If you are participating, let me know by leaving a comment!